Tuesday 12 November 2013

A Sunny Day

Two blogs in a day?! What are you unwell?

Probably, but: 1) I couldn't wait to get this out there and 2) I'm avoiding starting any real work at the moment.

So basically Sundown; First Light has been on the back burner for a while but now it's back with vengeance. I've got a really talented artist involved (Rael Pastorino) who has produced some amazing work for the project. Check it out below:





It's got DARK in the Sundown world but I think that I like it even more now. It's amazing to think that when I first wrote the screenplay that I was seeing it as a western version of Pirates of the Caribean but has now morphed into something that I think is more fitting for its themes and message.

Keep on the look out for more things coming up soon on Sundown we're hoping to get something out there as early as February/March weather that be through a publisher or Kickstarter - this is going to happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment