Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sundown - First Light


So today was all about comics (nothing can get me more excited right now than comics) I finally finished the proposal for Sundown - First Light and sent it off to the artists that I'm hoping that I can work with. One of them I've worked with before (Sam Ginns) who helped me out with the pitch for Between Lambs and Lions and did an amazing job on the movie poster for me (it's just a shame that my pitching wasn't better!)

On the right is some of his work - I can't wait to get cracking on it! It's going to be amazing!

In other news I'm heading to London tomorrow to meet with Nick again about Dark Matter and work on the characters - should be an interesting meeting and hopefully at the end of it we should be in a position to start moving on the production of the thing!

Anyhow, for now.

peace,




No comments:

Post a Comment