Tuesday 8 January 2013

Aftercare

So at the end of January I'm on the NFTS 'pilot' Writing the Pilot course and am thinking of taking my idea of Aftercare where the problems of the backroom staff of a 'Jeremy Kyle' like show to often reflects the problems of those on the stage - it's just that they don't have the cameras trained on them, until now.

For the research of the project I've started watching countless shows such as The Jerry Springer show and our own homegrown Mr Kyle and I could not be more horrified with what I've seen! Though the real gold is on the internet just typing in "Jerry Springer" brings some interesting results that have to make a good drama show.

Starting to realize that rather than just writing about things that I'm doing in my writing I should start giving some constructive advise about writing so will be looking to getting something like that up in the next few weeks so that if anyone stumbles across this they might find something useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment