Wednesday 23 January 2013

Today's going to be a good, good day!

Today is just the thing that I needed to get me back on track with writing! So after the Enter the Pitch competition I got a call from a producer called Mark Sutherland who was/is interested in Between Lambs and Lions. Obviously at the moment there isn't a script so it might be a rushed few weeks trying to churn one out - but I'm sure that we can do that no problem, one of the feedback points from the competition was that it might have been more of a feature than a short anyhow so this could be good for the project!

The really exciting news is that I told him about 99% that I'm writing at the moment and he seemed keen on that also so I sent him the first 30 pages of the script and he asked for the rest of it - so basically I'm on that now trying to get it ready for him to see, and taking out all of the spelling mistakes that litter the piece!

Also, still slogging my way through something for Aftercare that will hopefully come good at the NFTS next week!

Plus watch out for the blogging over the next 2 weeks I'm going to be letting everyone know about my movements at the various seminars and things that I'm venturing too next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment