Monday 7 January 2013

Loaded TV

So today has been a good one in sorts - it's one of those days when I haven't really done all that much but a lot has been happening!

Currently I'm still slogging through the Enter the Pitch presentation for Between Lambs and Lions that I'll be delivering this coming weekend (eeek!) There's still big money at stake and having watched the other videos there's some stiff competition though some of the submissions that I thought would get through haven't made the cut which suggests that they're are looking for something very different this year from what they have produced in the previous years!

A very talented friend of mine (Sam Ginns) made me a poster for the film that I'm hoping will help wow the judges and gain me some bonus points - and I had a go at my own for the final slide of the presentation for the "Any Questions" bit!



In other news I've got the opportunity to pitch another mockdoc idea to 'Loaded TV' next week (which is shaping up to be a very busy week at the moment!) Chasing Chuck is coming out of the woodwork again - here's hoping that this is the time that it gets picked up!

On top of that there's still the producers market at the 'Stoke your fires' event that I've got to finish applying for and Reality Bites! for the same event. I'm also looking at the deadline of the Forgotten Daughter of Earth coming up on the 24th January. All in all I better stop blogging and start writing!

peace,

- Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment